List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Two version of wincrypt.h 2.0
From:       Jim Krahn <jimk () EXTENDSYS ! COM>
Date:       1998-09-18 15:10:24

I just found there are two versions of wincrypt.h. The SDK version and
the on-line documentation version. The SDK version has the statement
#if(_WIN32_WINNT >= 0x0400) at the beginning of the header file while
the on-line documentation one does not. The interesting thing is that
the on-line documentation version is much more complete. For example try
looking for X509_BITS in the SDK version -- it doesn't exist but it is
there in the on-line documentation version.

Has anyone else noticed this? Do I just have an old SDK version?

Jim