List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    CryptExportKey with PUBLICKEYBLOB
From:       Rob Mig <rjmr () MAILCITY ! COM>
Date:       1998-09-14 19:51:37

I am trying to export the public key of the signature key pair to a key blob using
cryptoAPI and MS Base Provider. For that I try to use the CryptExportKey with the
following parameters:
    CryptExportKey(SignatureKeyPairHandle, 0, PUBLICKEYBLOB, 0, KeyBlob, KeyBlobLength)

I try with values of 6 and 7 for PUBLICKEYBLOB, and the only thing I get is a
KeyBlob full of zeroes, for every key container, even the key pair was created
with the CRYPT_EXPORTABLE flag.
What can be going wrong?
POST /3801124296390905802445/gmm_multiplex.femail HTTP/1.0

Get your PERSONALIZED START PAGE at http://personal.lycos.com