List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    new CSP SDK?
From:       Petronius Coman <pcoman () CERTICOM ! COM>
Date:       1998-07-30 14:12:49

Hi there!

Does anybody know about a new version of CSP (Cryptographic Service
Provider) SDK? Currently I'm using  CSP SDK 1.0 (a version realesed in
october '96). The reason I'm asking this is that I've found in the latest
(may '98) dssbase.dll (Microsoft Base DSS Cryptographic Provider) and
rsabase.dll (Microsoft Base Cryptographic Provider v1.0), two new
functions: CPDuplicateHash and CPDuplicateKey. However, the CryptoAPI I
have doesn't have  the related CryptoDuplicateHash and CryptoDuplicateKey
functions (just looking to advapi32.dll from june '97).
Thanks,
Petronius