List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Is it difficult or no?
From:       Andrejus Chaliapinas <andrejus () MAIL ! LBANK ! LT>
Date:       1998-07-23 6:59:47

Hi, All=C0

I just wanted to ask you is it difficult to write program which
will issue certificate in SSL understandable format and which
references you could tell me to review if not use Crypto-API 2.0?

Thank you
Andrejus Chaliapinas
\\\
\\
* Andrejus Chaliapinas  *       Phone.  (3702)721057            *
* Chief programmer      *       Fax.    (3702)700179            *
* cc:Mail Administrator *       Zirmunu 151, Vilnius 2012       *
* Bank of Lithuania     *       Lithuania                       *
* Accounting center     *       e-mail: andrejus@mail.lbank.lt  *