List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: Where can I download CryptoAPI 2.0 beta?
From:       Abhay Ranade <aranade () VERISIGN ! COM>
Date:       1998-06-30 20:10:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

Mark,

PSB ...

> If CAPI comes with IE4.0, is it installed when IE gets installed ?

Yes it does.

> If so, like the JCE, how can I test it ? Anyhelp that anyone may have would
> help a great deal...

One way is to get Platform SDK and use the crypto examples given in it. Or maybe
you can register, for free, for MSDN-online on Microsoft's web site and then
download (maybe cut-and-paste) an example from the there.

> Mark McLarnon

Abhay Ranade

> At 11:58 AM 6/30/98 -0700, you wrote:
> >CAPI 2.0 definitely comes with IE 4.0 - so try installing it on your machine
> >:) It also comes with the Platform SDK.
> >
> >Abhay
> >
> >David Chu wrote:
> >
> >> Any suggestion?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> -David
> >>
> >> mailto:dpchu0@yahoo.com

> >Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard.vcf"

["vcard.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]
["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]