List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: Question on how to use certificate to sign data....
From:       Kwok Lee <Kwok_Lee () BAYNETWORKS ! COM>
Date:       1998-06-17 15:17:58

Thanks a lot John.

I have just one more question about CryptoSignMessage function.
Hopefully, this one hasn't been asked before.
When I fill out the CRYPT_SIGN_MESSAGE_PARA structure (the first input
parameter), I notice that I have to specify the Hash Algorthim.
If the hashing has been done at somewhere else already. I'll need to undo
the hashing first before I use this function.  Is there any option I can set
to avoid this? Or is there other routine I can use?

Thanks again!
kclee