List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: How to read a PKCS#12 file (.p12)
From:       Dr Stephen Henson <shenson () BIGFOOT ! COM>
Date:       1998-04-21 13:03:34

Bruno Loodts wrote:

> Is it possible to find a PKCS-12 decoder in C or C++
> on the net ?
>
> I have already searched without results.

Yes it is. I've written an SSLeay based version. For more info see:

http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/pkcs12faq.html

Converting the keys and certificates to a form CryptoAPI will understand
is still not trivial: however it is *much* easier than starting from the
PKCS#12 file itself.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.
UK based freelance Cryptographic Consultant. For info see homepage.