List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    newbie question on certificates
From:       Andrea Migliori <am () ISDNET ! NET>
Date:       1998-04-17 7:27:57

it's a very basic question:
suppose I have a user certificate stored on my machine. Technically
speaking, how do I verify its validity? do I have to connect to the CA
server and perform some query, or there is a way to do it locally? if
so, by using which CAPI functions?
thanks in advance
Andrea Migliori
["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]