List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: Information Regarding CryptoAPI
From:       Dave Huseby <huseby () LEXICOM-IS ! COM>
Date:       1998-03-23 5:02:03

Title: Visual Basic 5.0 Programmer's Guide to the Win32 API
Author: Dan Appleman
Publisher: ZD Press
ISBN: 1-56276-446-2
# of Pages: 1548!!!
Price: $59.99 USD (cover) but probably cheaper at www.amazon.com (generally
20% cheaper).

Note the CD that comes with this book will take the API function prototype
and convert it to the proper Declare statement for you, so all you do is cut
and paste the text into your VB app and away you go!!!  Now that I think
about I might just do my app in VB also instead of trying it in C++.  I was
thinking of using the new Sun JDC (security package that handles certs and
encryption protocols) but it is still beta.  Good luck.

    Dave