List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: CAPI 2.0 Programmers Guide
From:       Marius Cristian Constantin <chris () LAGL ! SOROSIS ! RO>
Date:       1998-02-28 15:04:49

On Fri, 27 Feb 1998, -=jack=- wrote:

> >www.microsoft.com/intdev/security does not seem to work anymore.
> -------------------
> I can confirm that, I ahd the same problem.  If you find it,
> would you post the location?  I haven't been able to find
> anything but fluff...

        Checkout at www.microsoft.com/security

Chris

| Marius Cristian Constantin        | Vasile Alecsandri College          |
| str. Brailei, bl. BR1C, ap. 1     | str. Nicolae Balcescu nr. 41       |
| Galati, 6200, ROMANIA             | Galati, 6200, ROMANIA              |
| Home Phone: +40(36)-412026        | Office Phone: 460389               |
| E-Mail: chris@lagl.sorosis.ro     |   http://lagl.sorosis.ro/~chris/   |