List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    certificate store
From:       Yukie Hayashi <Momosky () AOL ! COM>
Date:       1998-02-15 2:58:43

Hi,

I a have a few questions regarding the certificate store.

1) Is there a way to to hook the SYSTEM cert store to know when it is opened,
and
also when certs are added and deleted ?

2) It appears that extending CertOpenStore() just permits me to register a
custom
cert store, not extend the default system store. Is this ture, and if so, is
there a
way to be notified or called when the system cert store is opened or accessed
?

3) Is there a DLL that impelements the System Certificate Store, and can i
replace
it with my own ?

thanks,

-Yukie