List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: One more complain about CryptoAPI (from the CSP developer
From:       GP Jayan <jayan () NEST ! STPT ! SOFT ! NET>
Date:       1998-01-27 1:59:10

To be clear, the "encryptedkey" in SIMPLEBLOB is a PKCS #1 (blochType=2) value. I \
believe, RSALab defined PKCS #1 in a way to use with many kind of algorithms \
including the variable key length one. I have implemented RC5 key export well by just \
following PKCS #1 standard.

I hope this will help you,

GP Jayan