List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Newbie question
From:       "A. op de Weegh" <aodw () ITSEC ! NL>
Date:       1998-01-26 10:10:28

Hello,
I am new at this mailing list, so forgive me if I ask, or say, anything stupid.

I have a question. I would like to know where I can find the complete description of \
CryptoAPI, so that I can write my own application using this syntax (or is it a \
programming language?)

Thanks for your help.
mailto: aodw@itsec.nl

Alexander op de Weegh