List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    MS Certificate Server
From:       jayant () FCPL ! CO ! IN
Date:       1997-12-29 14:08:25

Hi all,

I dont know if this is the right place to post this. If there is any
better suited mailing list for this topic, pl let me know.

Anyway. I recently installed the latest IIS 4.0/ MS Certificate Server.
The setup was no problem and we are able to get certificates from the
server without problems.

I wanted to know if the cert server can be configured so that it would
keep the "actual" certificates that it has issued so far ? I know that
the server maintains some kind of db that can be viewed using the "Cert
Log Admin Utility" which tells about the certificate issued by the
server. But I am interested in the actual ceritificates unless of
course the db maintains those too. If that's the case, how does one get
them ?

Thanks in advance.

Jayant Sane
Frontier Computers Pvt. Ltd.