List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: COM interface to CryptoAPI?
From:       "Peter C. Berkman" <pberkman () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1997-09-27 18:38:01

That product was not generally released and there are no current plans
to provide a COM interface to the low-level APIs.

There will be some interfaces to the higher-level stuff like "sign" and
"verify" in the future.

However, I would like to hear any feedback or ideas you have.

Peter C. Berkman
> Microsoft
US-SCT Security