List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Broken CryptoAPI
From:       Jonathan Knudsen <jonathan () ORA ! COM>
Date:       1997-09-22 20:30:10

OK crypto studs,

I'm having a bear of a time trying to sign code.  When I run "api *", I get
a page or
so of SUCCESS messages, but it craps out on this line:

CryptAcquireContext: for Exporting the key    CreyptAcquireContext failed =
8009000f

I tried the code signing tools, hoping they might work anyway.  They don't.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?  Please respond to my email directly.

Many thanks,
Jonathan
jonathan@oreilly.com