List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    usage of certenr3.dll
From:       Kenichi Furusawa <furusawa () AST ! CO ! JP>
Date:       1997-08-29 9:09:57

I want to use "certenr3.dll".
I set up certenr3.dll and tried to work example.html
but GenerateKeyPair() failed with error "1B6".

Is there any thing to do except setting up of certenr3?
I read almost of all documentation as far as I can,but
I couldn't find out a solution.Please give me an advice.

environment:
    windows nt server 4.0 (japanese)
    internet information server 2.0 (japanese)

Thanks.
  Kenichi Furusawa
      Advanced Systems Technology, Inc.
      Network Solution Group. Solution Div.