List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: CryptGetIssuerCertificateFromStore
From:       Timothy Fisher <timothyf () EARTHLINK ! NET>
Date:       1997-07-25 18:52:59

I believe that I may have been able to answer my own question.
Within winerror.h I found the following error code defined:
CRYPT_E_SELF_SIGNED
I assume that this is the value that will be set in the case I was
referring too.
The comment in the wincrypt code is incorrect and should be updated.

Thanks,
Tim