List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: Specification of CryptSignAndEncryptMessage
From:       Kenichi Furusawa <furusawa () AST ! CO ! JP>
Date:       1997-05-26 5:30:30

Thanks Chelliah,

> >From my analysis, CryptSignAndEncryptMessage does not sign and encrypt
but
> signs and THEN encrypts the message.
> That's why the envelope type is PKCS7-Enveloped data!

And I have one morequestion, "CryptSignMessage()" function works only under
situation of "one signer".I tried
to Sign by two or more signer certificate,the function failed with internal
error(0x80090020).

like tihis
SigParams.cSigningCert      = 4;
SigParams.rgpSigningCert         = rgpSignerCertArray; // initialize somewhere

Is this specification of SimplifiedCryptographicFunction too? or am I
wrong? If is there anyone who succeeded
with this usage, please respond even if only "I can".

Best Regards.

  Kenichi Furusawa
      Advanced Systems Technology, Inc.
      Network Solution Group. Solution Div.