List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    exchanging public key
From:       Kenichi Furusawa <furusawa () AST ! CO ! JP>
Date:       1997-03-31 3:03:32

I'm sorry If this question is FAQ. but I can't find out an answer for my question \
from archive. I worry about following.

1. For exchanging public key,should I call CryptExport/Import Key or use public key \
as element of x509?  (can I exchange public key by only exchanging certificate?)

2. How can I make a relattion between the certificate stored by "CertSaveStore" and \
the public key stored by  "CryptImportKey"?(Only I can do at encryption by simplified \
cryptographic function is which certificate  was used, So how capi know which public \
key should be used?)

Thanks.

Advanced Systems Technology,Inc.
Kenichi Furusawa