List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    128bit encryption for non-US IIS 3.0 clients
From:       John Viveiros <source () IACCESS ! ZA>
Date:       1997-02-26 21:19:45

We currently have one in operation.

We are are keen on licensing our 128bit SSL3 client for non-SET solutions in
the interim too for exported nonUSA browsers. Size +- 80K

Regards,

The Power Team

SMTP:   source@iaccess.za               Tel:    +27-21-713-2111
HTTP:   http://www.compusource.co.za    FAX:    +27-21-713-0052
FTP:    ftp://ftp.compusource.co.za     Postal: Building 6, Room 201
                                        CompuSource (Pty) Ltd
                                        PO Box 510, Constantia, 7848, South Africa.

For faster response, please include previous correspondence to when replying.

PGP Public Key can be found at ftp://ftp.compusource.co.za/pub/pgp/public.key