List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: Microsoft Signing CSPs
From:       Ray Sarna <lpuadm () LEONARDO ! NET>
Date:       1996-11-26 18:29:32

At 02:50 PM 11/26/96 +0100, you wrote:
>> Also, the subject of HP's ICF and Microsoft's CryptoAPI has come up
>> recently.  For those interested, you can find Microsoft's position on
>> this announcement at http://www.microsoft.com/intdev/security/misf6.htm

>> Ryan Bolz
>> Program Manager
>> CryptoAPI
>
>Could anyone please let me know when HP has announced
>that framework? Are there already any applications (from HP or others)
>that are built upon their framework?
>
>Thanks
>Sergei

S--

Take a look at HP's IFC now available:   www.dmo.hp.com/gsy/security/icf/

HP lays it all out.  Buy their hardware.  Buy their software.  And you live
happily ever after.

Hmm, I wonder what IBM thinks of this.  IBM has a diff't opinion?  Re:
SecureWay and the Alliance, of which I believe MS is a participant, go to:
www.ibm.com/Security/crypto/

Ray