List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    ENROLL.HTM and ACCEPT.HTM
From:       Indy Singh <isingh () ZOOMIT ! COM>
Date:       1996-09-25 16:45:16

To Microsoft CryptoAPI team

re: ENROLL.HTM and ACCEPT.HTM

Sirs,
I an trying to create a C or C++ programs for creating and accepting
Certificate Requests.   Do you have any C samples?
If not, I think you need some.

While working with the ENROLL.HTM and ACCEPT.HTM samples from the SDR
samples I ran into the following problems:

The VBScript fails on the call to MsgApi.Encrypt with a runtime error
80090010.
What is wrong, have I forgotten to install something?

I have no documentation for functions in CRYPTCOM.DLL.  Where is it
documented?

Is there a C++ object based interface for CryptAPI?

Regards
Indy Singh
Zoomit Corporation

?