List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: UNSUBSCRIBE
From:       "Rene Schuchter (RhoTech)" <a-renes () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1996-09-20 7:38:22

On Sep 18 Chuck Fink wrote:

>>I recommend a better posting of information on how to sign up.

Information about subscribing to the Microsoft Internet technology
mailing lists is provided in several places, one in the Microsoft Site
Builders Workshop at
http://www.microsoft.com/workshop/resource/mail.htm, the other through
CataList, the catalog of LISTSERV lists, at
http://www.lsoft.com/lists/listref.html.

>>support a web server at listserv.msn.com:80 that reports info about the
lists and how to join.

The listserv.msn.com domain is for mailing list traffic only and is not
intended as a web site domain. Detailed information about each mailing
list can be found through the CataList search interface. For example,
the CryptoAPI information page found through that search interface is at
http://www.lsoft.com/SCRIPTS/WL.EXE?SL1=CRYPTOAPI&H=LISTSERV.MSN.COM.

>>Finally, if you do implement a web server at the listserv address, that
would be an EXCELLENT place for browser-access to archives of the
list.

Searchable archives for the CryptoAPI mailing list and all of the other
Microsoft Internet technology mailing lists are avaialable through
http://microsoft.ease.lsoft.com/Archives/index.html.

Rene Schuchter
Microsoft