List:       ms-cifs
Subject:    CIFS testing at Connectathon
From:       Audrey Van Belleghem <audrey () VANB ! COM>
Date:       2002-01-11 15:24:19

I'm pleased to confirm CIFS testing at the upcoming interoperability
testing event, Connectathon 2002, to be held in San Jose, California,
Feb. 28-March 7.

The technical coordinator will be Herb Lewis from SGI/Samba Team
(herb@sgi.com).  CIFS testing will run 4 days and begin on Monday, March
4th (unless there is ample feedback to alter that date).

For more information about Connectathon, please see
http://www.connectathon.org.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you next month!

Audrey Van Belleghem - Connectathon Manager
cthon@sun.com
audrey@vanb.com