List:       ms-cifs
Subject:    Looking for Browser Test Software.
From:       "Paul W. Nelson" <nelson () THURSBY ! COM>
Date:       1997-03-04 19:01:48

We're looking for some software to help test browsing.  We would like to fake
a whole bunch of workgroups/domains on our fairly small network.  Since some
customers have well over 500 such groups, we want to test limits in our code.

Has anyone faked a bunch of workgroups?  Is there a way to make NT do it?
It would also be nice to fake a hole bunch of serves in a workgroup as well.

If anyone has done this, please share your experiences.

Thanks

--
Paul W. Nelson