List:       ms-capicom
Subject:    Re: Signing files with CAPICOM 2.0 and Delphi 5
From:       Martijn Brinkers <m.brinkers () pobox ! com>
Date:       2003-01-30 9:00:39

> It seems to work, but it produces a file  "test1.txt" with strange
content.  I compared it with a file which was created with the same
functions form a VBS script.

What do you mean with 'strange content'. It is encrypted therefore
unreadable but I guess you mean something else?

> EnvelopedData.Recipients.Add(IDispatch(selected_certs[1]) as
ICertificate2);

> might be the reason for that...

I use

EnvelopedData.Recipients.Add(IInterface(selected_certs[1]) as
ICertificate2);

but its the same as using IDispatch. I works for me so I guess thats not the
problem

Martijn Brinkers