List:       ms-authenticode
Subject:    Problems during creating Qualification account!
From:       Alisa Huang <alisa_huang () BROADMEDIA ! COM>
Date:       2001-11-01 19:19:03

To ALL/Microsoft:

I have a problem about create a Qualification account in Windows Logo
program in http://whql.microsoft.com

Actually, I have download the WLPQS.exe and Authenticode singing tools=97IE5=

from Microsoft.  And I also sign code to WLPQS.exe successfully.

The problem is when I created an account for our company and follow the
procedure to type the Primary Account Administrator/Secondary account
administrator information and Billing information, after that it didn=92t
show any passwords for me.

I don=92t know how to get the password to sing in to Qualification service?

In addition, during creating a qualification account, I didn=92t see the pag=
for typing FTP server information (our FTP address, FTP user name, FTP
password).  After I type the billing information, only the sing-in page
appeared.

Where can I type FTP server information?

Thank you!

Alisa Huang

E-mail: alisa_huang@broadmedia.com