List:       ms-authenticode
Subject:    Signing Javascript
From:       Andy Parry <aparry () ICC ! CO ! UK>
Date:       1998-04-08 15:16:39

Can I sign Javascript files with authenticode for use in IE4.0? I also =
wish to use the same facilities available with Netscape's Capabilities =
API with Javascript in IE4.0 (for a business to business application =
that stores downloaded files in a user specified directory instead of =
cache), does anyone know if this is possible and if so where I can find =
documentation on it? Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Andy Parry
ICC Information Ltd
mailto:aparry@icc.co.uk