List:       ms-authenticode
Subject:    Signing code & jvm build 2174
From:       Travis Jensen <taj () VIEWPOINT ! COM>
Date:       1997-07-31 14:06:10

I'm trying to sign an applet for use with build 2174 of
the jvm.  I am using the following line:

signcode -prog m:\bin\datashop.cab
  -spc d:\projects\verify\ad\vp.spc
  -pvk d:\projects\verify\key.pvk
  -name "DataShop for DirectX Media"
  -info "http://www.viewpoint.com/"
  -timeStamper "http://timestamp.verisign.com/scripts/timstamp.dll"

This works properly under build 1518, but in 2174, I
never see the certificate and I get security exceptions
all over the place.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Travis
--
Travis Jensen                         Software Engineer
taj@viewpoint.com                    Viewpoint Datalabs