List:       ms-atl
Subject:    Re: STL
From:       "Laliberte, Perley" <Perley-Laliberte () FORUM-FINANCIAL ! COM>
Date:       2001-07-16 13:26:25

Sorry for the delay I left for the weekend. What I'm trying to accomplish is com \
object for maintaining session state on a WEB farm. I have read every atricle I have \
found about doing this task and have put that reading to work. The problem is the \
performance is less than what I had hoped. I have to use a technique that maintains \
session on our server for security reasons. I have only used one tool for stress \
testing which is the Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool - which may be part of the \
problem?

I'll forward you a zip of the component if you think it would shed more light, with \
no expectations, if you do have ideas, direction, or want to look at the zip let me \
know any advice will be put into practice.

Thanks for your time Ethan, it is appreciated.

Perl