List:       ms-atl
Subject:    Re: Recreating VB's CreateObject
From:       Tim Tabor <tltabor () EARTHLINK ! NET>
Date:       2001-04-30 17:28:03

This is examined in detail in chapter 7 of Matt Curland's
_Advanced Visual Basic 6_

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201707128/qid=988651460/sr=1-1/ref=s
c_b_2/107-7717394-2110152

// tim

ps,

"
The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level
of thinking we were at when we created them.
"
Albert Einstein
loc cit, p. vi