List:       ms-atl
Subject:    Re: OLEAUT32.DLL::DispCallFunc
From:       Tim Tabor <tltabor () EARTHLINK ! NET>
Date:       2000-07-31 16:35:03

Hi Joe.

DispCallFunc is one level down from the documented
DispInvoke.  It appears to:

   Unpack prgpvarg
   Reorder the arguments and fix up and the stack as
      required by the parameter info and the calling
      convention.
   Jump to pvInstance
   Clean up the stack
   return

Here's a good rant about undocumented os api's
http://www.sni.net/~bediger/nt.sekrits.html

// tim