List:       ms-atl
Subject:    Re: passing binary data from VB to C++
From:       Aaron Drysdale <Aaron.Drysdale () RDS ! CO ! NZ>
Date:       2000-07-31 7:21:35

Thanks (with a sheepish look on my face). I see now that it is 0x11, not 11
decimal.
Aaron

                    Brian Muth
                    <bmuth@swi.co        To:     "'Aaron Drysdale '" <Aaron.Drysdale@RDS.CO.NZ>
                    m>                   cc:
                    31/07/00
                    18:50
                    Please
                    respond to
                    ATL - Active
                    Template
                    Library

 8209 = 0x2011 = VT_ARRAY | VT_UI1 = array of bytes

Brian