List:       ms-atl
Subject:    Re: Really basic question
From:       Paul Gardiner <atl () LASER-POINT ! CO ! UK>
Date:       2000-07-29 8:43:46

Thanks.  It works now.  Took me a while to realise that all I needed to do
was add IPersistPropertyBagImpl to the derivation list and add a line to the
COM MAP, but I'm there now.  Still a bit confused about some aspects of it.
I don't know why selecting FullControl from the wizard didn't give me all
the interfaces.  I added the property with the wizard, but it didn't
automatically add an entry in the PROP MAP.  And another confusing thing:
the getprop method gets called before the putprop method.  Still, I don't
really need to knwo these things to make it work.

Cheers,
    Paul.

Thanks again for your help.