List:       ms-atl
Subject:    OT: ITypeInfo2::GetFuncIndexOfMemId
From:       Brad King <bradk () STINGRAY ! COM>
Date:       1999-04-30 0:05:43

I'm going crazy trying to figure out why this call:

HRESULT hr = pInfo2->GetFuncIndexOfMemId(pfd->memid, INVOKE_PROPERTYPUT,
&uIndex);

does not seem to reliably return valid results, depending on what
control typeinfo I'm looking at. In cases it fails, I know perfectly
well that the control has the propput method yet the call returns member
not found. For example, it won't work for the windows media player
control properties, but all of the Forms 2.0 controls work. Please tell
me I'm doing something wrong.

Brad