List:       ms-atl
Subject:    Re: Proxy building?
From:       Girish Bharadwaj <girishb () MVPS ! ORG>
Date:       1999-04-29 13:33:36

Sure. Remember that the proxy manager looks up the HKCR\interface place to
get hold of the interface proxies. And it is not directly connected to the
CLSID of the server in anyway. (in case of standard marshalling, of course).
So, It does not matter how many implementations of the same interface you
have.. The same proxy will work..