List:       ms-atl
Subject:    Re: Data Shaping with ATL
From:       Jon Flanders <Jonathan.W.Flanders-2 () TC ! UMN ! EDU>
Date:       1998-12-30 2:32:32

I just started playing with it today, but my guess is that it will take alot
of tweaking of ATL code to get it to work properly.  The ADO stuff seems
pretty straightforward - the only examples I know of are the ones in MSDN
and in the new issue of MIND which is an ok - but doesn't shead a ton of
light on the syntax