List:       ms-atl
Subject:    Re: Problem with VC5 wizards and class view
From:       David Lowndes <David.Lowndes () BJ ! CO ! UK>
Date:       1998-09-30 13:11:16

> BTW: This is fixed in VC6.
<

I'm seeing a variation of this problem with VC6.

I have a class with a dual interface and a custom interface. I've added
a method to the custom interface (which works fine), but in the class
display of ClassView it shows it outside of the interface, like this:

CMyObject
  +IMyDualInterface
   IMyCustomInterface
   MyCustomMethod()

However, in the interface display it shows it as part of the interface:

IMyCustomInterface
   MyCustomMethod()

Any clues as to why?

Fortunately, double-click works fine for me, so it's only a cosmetic
issue as far as I know.

Dave Lowndes