List:       ms-atl
Subject:    Re: Property pages...
From:       Doug Brubacher <Doug_Brubacher () COMPUWARE ! COM>
Date:       1997-07-31 9:52:01

     The COM spec says that the property pages must be implemented by an In
     Proc server.  I too gave it a try and appeared close to getting it
     working but was never completely successful.  If you ever get this
     working please let me know.

     Regards,

     Doug Brubacher
     Doug_Brubacher@compuware.com
     Give me ambiguity or give me something else.