List:       mrtg
Subject:    Re: [mrtg] using external data to populate MRTG in a windows
From:       Steve Shipway <s.shipway () auckland ! ac ! nz>
Date:       2011-01-06 19:36:05

I would suggest you use 'type' (the DOS equivalent of the UNIX 'cat' command) rather \
than 'more' in the Target definition.  Also check the output of MRTG when run \
interactively to see if there are any error messages being produced. Finally, check \
the format of the file -- are the lines ended with \n or with \r\n ?  It should be \n \
although I believe the DOS method should work as well.

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS
UNIX Systems Design Lead