List:       mrtg
Subject:    Re: [mrtg] rrdtool backend
From:       "Steve Shipway" <s.shipway () auckland ! ac ! nz>
Date:       2008-03-19 4:17:00

--===============1703979238==

Technically, MRTG only adds the point-in-time data to the RRD.  Then, RRDTool \
immediately updates the various RRAs (whatever they are) in accordance with the data \
sent.
So, however many new RRAs you add, they will get updated when MRTG sends the new \
data.  You may need to create your own code to actually report them, though.
Steve