List:       mpls
Subject:    [mpls] PALS/MPLS/DETNET joint session on Tuesday at 15:00 PDT is CANCELLED
From:       "Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-07-20 15:08:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

We just had a joint conference call between the PALS and MPLS chairs, and
we're able to fit our combined agenda within the MPLS session. Thus, we are
cancelling the PALS/MPLS/DETNET joint session on Tuesday at 15:00 PDT. The
combined agenda will be uploaded shortly for the single MPLS session.

Thanks,
Andy
(for the combined chairs)