List:       mpls
Subject:    [mpls] MPLS Open DT 2022-06-30 Cancelled
From:       Loa Andersson <loa () pi ! nu>
Date:       2022-06-29 8:59:21

MPLS Open DT,

The DT meeting 2022-06-30 is cancelled.

For the meeting next week, we will try to kick-off the discussion on the
solutions documents.

To that end we need some input, especially if you are a co-author for
one solutions drafts. Below we give some questions, but please feel free
to expand as you see fit.

- what impact does the recently done polls have on your docment?
- do you see merging possibilities?
- how should we structure the solutions, one big fat document that does
everything, or split them up in smaller documents?
- you own thoughts?

Please send feedback to the mpls mailing list, or directly to the chairs.

/Loa
--
Loa Andersson                        email: loa@pi.nu
Senior MPLS Expert                          loa.pi.nu@gmail.com