List:       mpls
Subject:    Re: [mpls] To be posted draft draft-andersson-mpls-miad-fwk (Loa / Stewart)
From:       tom petch <ietfc () btconnect ! com>
Date:       2022-02-23 9:25:55

From: mpls <mpls-bounces@ietf.org> on behalf of jmh.direct \
                <jmh.direct@joelhalpern.com>
Sent: 22 February 2022 06:28

Yes, "ingress2egress" (I2E) would work for me.  I am sure there are many workable \
choices.

<tp>

On my MUA, and in other contexts too, I read it as '(twelve)E'.  Capital 'I'  and 'O' \
I try to avoid when possible. Beginning To End?  or something based on Path, Entire \
Path, All Path, Whole Path or ...

Tom Petch

Yours,
Joel

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone