List:       mpls
Subject:    [mpls] Design Directive on on Post Stack Data
From:       Loa Andersson <loa () pi ! nu>
Date:       2021-10-07 8:48:31

Working Group, MPLS Open

We have agreed on a design directive for the MPLS Open DT and
specifications that place Post Stack Data after the BoS.

This desing directive have had a consensus call in the MPLS working
group and has been updated.

It is now in effect, and will be found at:

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/mpls/wiki/Design-Directives

Note: We are a bit uncertain on how to run the consensus for three
working groups. The chairs will discuss this and you might see a
consensus call for MPLS. PALS and DETNET.

/Loa
for the MPLS co-chairs
--

Loa Andersson                        email: loa@pi.nu