List:       mpls
Subject:    Re: [mpls] Document (draft-ietf-mpls-rmr) returned to working group - poll for interest.
From:       Kireeti Kompella <kireeti.kompella () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-10-21 22:20:38

Hi Loa,

To your questions:
- I think this document is of interest; we have implemented a prototype, and seen \
                interest from SPs, and done some demos.
- there is not much further work needed as all the previous directorate reviews have \
been addressed (of course, a new WGLC/IETF LC may uncover some new nits/comments).

Said as a co-author on the draft.
Kireeti