List:       mpls
Subject:    Re: [mpls] mpls-rt review of draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg
From:       "Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <rgandhi () cisco ! com>
Date:       2018-11-30 22:25:21

Hi Loa, Authors,

I have reviewed this document. Please find my comments below:

The document is for lsp-ping, but do authors plan to include LSP traceroute support \
in future?

Section 6:
=======
RSVP tunnel uses name (string). Please see TE model.
       :(rsvp)
       |  |  +--ro tunnel-interface?      uint32

control-info -> may be rename to control-parameters, also relevant text. This is \
similar to scheduling-parameters.

Can we add in the description the unit of the time for the following?
       min-rtt
       max-rtt
       average-rtt

Should TTL be uint8?
       rw ttl?                   uint32

Any thoughts on other FECs from RFC 8029 (e.g. LDP, Nil-FEC)?

Thanks,
Rakesh