List:       mpls
Subject:    [mpls] Implementation poll on draft-ietf-mpls-sfc
From:       Loa Andersson <loa () pi ! nu>
Date:       2018-11-29 7:22:53

Working Group,

We are currently preparing the Shepherds Write-up for
draft-ietf-mpls-sfc.

One of the questions we need to respond to is if there are or
if we know of implementations of the specification.

This document starts an Implementation Poll for draft-ietf-mpls-sfc.

If you know of existing implementations lease send information to the
MPLS working group mailing list (mpls@ietf.org), a "reply all" to this
mail is sufficient.

If necessary the information may be sent uni-cast to the MPLS wg chairs
(mpls-chairs@ietf.org).

/Loa
for the mpls wg co-chairs

--