List:       mpls
Subject:    Re: [mpls] Implementation poll for draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping
From:       "Nagendra Kumar Nainar (naikumar)" <naikumar () cisco ! com>
Date:       2017-08-10 12:19:17

Hi Loa,

We have this implemented in Cisco IOS-XR and XE.

Thanks,
Nagendra

On 8/10/17, 3:18 AM, "Loa Andersson" <loa@pi.nu> wrote:

    Working Group,

    We are preparing the publication request for draft-ietf-mpls-spring-
    lsp-ping. One question that we need to respond to in the  Shepherd
    Write-Up is if there are existing and/or planned implementations.

    This mail starts an Implementation Poll for draft-ietf-mpls-spring-
    lsp-ping.

    If you are aware of existing implementations of draft-ietf-mpls-spring-
    lsp-ping, please disclose this on the mpls wg mailing list or directly
    to the wg chairs.

    /Loa
    mpls wg co-chair
    --